Kemeticare Health Network
KemetiCare Health Education Network:
The KemetiCare Health Network provides viewers and patients with simplistic, informative, health and wellness content, for social media, email, and streaming designed to help members understand the basics of the human anatomy and physiology, common pathologies, and lifestyle habits that can contribute to the development of disease.
Patient education is one of the keys to a healthier community and the reduction of health disparities. Many of us are unaware of the basic health information needed to make a difference in their life; we are often unaware of the important symptoms of common illnesses and the medicines prescribed for these illness by our physicians.
In addition, our content will provide participants with the necessary information to understand common diseases, their treatment options, and customary symptomology. Equipped with this knowledge, participants are more confident regarding their illness and can effectively articulate themselves to their physician and medical staff.
Collaboration is needed for success. KemetiCare is building a team of fervent motivators/coaches to encourage and ignite a desire to be healthy and active and make changes necessary to improve lifestyle behaviors and raise the health consciousness. In the following areas:
- Alternative & Holistic Health Modalities:
- Acupressure & Acupuncture
- Ayurvedic Medicine
- Chiropractic Care
- Herbal & nutraceutical Supplements
- Diet & Nutrition
- General Health & Wellness
- Biomedical Science & Research
- Healthcare Technology
- Understanding Illness & Disease:
- Allergies & Autoimmune
- Autointoxication & Constipation
- Bacteria, Viruses, Fungi & Infection
- Chronic Health Conditions
- Traumatic Injury & First aid
- Understanding the Body:
- Cells, Metabolism, & Genetics
- Digestion, Intestines & the Gut
- Glands & Hormones
- Heart, Lungs & Circulation
- Kidney, Bladder & Prostate
- Muscles, Bones & Joints
- Sexual Organs, Reproduction & Pregnancy
- Skin, Hair & Nails
- The Brain, Nerves & Emotions
- Thymus, Lymph, Spleen & Immunity
- Understanding basic pathology:
- Blood Vessel Disease
- Cardiovascular disease
- Endocrine Disease
- Gastrointestinal Disease
- Psychiatric/psychological Illness
- Orthopedic and Rheumatologic Disease
- Neurological Disease
- Culinary and Food Preparation classes
- Lifestyle modification:
- Cessation – alcoholism, processed & fried foods
- Activity increase
- Sleep hygiene
- Stress reduction
Objective Measure: Improvement of basic health and wellness knowledge, subjective health evaluation and utilization of mobile app.
Key Indicators: Mobile App downloads and subsequent analytics as well as subjective analysis through surveys.
Contact us if you have interest in joining our team!